Simplicity Letter Contest
I am writing a book titled "Simplicity" (brief summary below) and am offering a contest to have a short letter you write featured in my book. If your submission is chosen, you also receive a free signed copy of Simplicity once it is published! I will be picking up to 10 letters to be included in the book.
Simplicity is for people who want to eliminate overwhelm and learn to cultivate a life of freedom, focus and joy.
In this revolutionary and refreshing personal growth book, author and philanthropist, Gretchen Stewart, simplifies how to take an intentional and intellectual approach to this increasingly complex world. Using personal anecdotes, real life letters, and a common sense perspective, she tackles the complicated struggles of the modern era. Each chapter is designed to help you:
-Decrease the stress of daily demands and increase focus
-Learn to live unapologetically with intention and authenticity
-Create a life of freedom that you love
Simplicity will bring clarity as you deconstruct the stress-inducing complexity that keeps you from being your best you! You’ll learn how to rewrite your life; it’s time to stop task-list living, and become an authentic work of art. Simplicity isn’t just a philosophy, it’s a way of existing. Eliminate the overwhelm and start cultivating your life of freedom, focus, and joy.
- Submit a short letter (2-4 paragraphs) on your feelings regarding subjects listed below. What your thoughts, concerns, difficulties and perspectives are in your words.
- If your submission is accepted, your short letter will be in my published book either without a name or first name only.
- Once the book is published, you will received a free signed copy from me
- Submissions must be your own words
- Once your submission is accepted, I own the copyright and can print and publish the words. You will sign a consent that I can use your submission in my book Simplicity.
Subjects and letters you can submit:
- Do you feel comfortable being creative? Why or why not?
- How much time a day do you spend consuming media such as TV shows, movies, social media? Do you find it hard to focus on tasks or are you easily distracted?
- Do you own more stuff than you need? Do you feel you have many things but always want more?
- Do you feel at peace with your life (calm) or do you generally feel stressed and chaotic? Why?
- Do your kids have activities each night and on the weekend? Is your calendar full of tasks and to-do lists?
- Do you feel free to be your authentic best self? Do you show the world the real you? If not, why?
- Do you say yes to everything you are invited to do even if you don't want to? Why?
- Is the impact of consumerism and global warming a concern of yours? Why or why not?
- Do you feel your daily activities and action are done with intention? Or without much thought, just autopilot?
Are you happy? Why or why not?
I will select winners on July 15, 2017. You will be notified by email. If for some reason, your letter is taken out during the editing process, you will still receive a signed copy of my book as a thank you for your time and acknowledgement that you won.
Thank you so much for participating! Feel free to reach out to me with any questions regarding this contest and good luck! The more honest, real and raw you are in the letters, the higher probability you will be chosen!
How to Submit:
Please fill out the form below or feel free to email your submission to email@example.com
Thank you, Gretchen
Gretchen Stewart uplifts the world with her writing and speaking sharing unique insights that have brought her joy, purpose and peace. She is the founder of Sunshine Press and the author of multiple bestselling books and founder of the philanthropic Joy of Living Project.. Hosting Joy Of Living Masterminds and Retreats in exotic locations worldwide, she is able to help transform others with her indomitable spirit. From the innovative philosophy of her “Joy Manifesto,” to her published books on overcoming challenges and finding joy, to inspirational speaking; Gretchen is an unstoppable dervish of positivity. She lives in sunny Florida with her amazing husband and two beautiful children. Find her on gretchen.bio and sign up for her VIP Insider for upcoming books, exotic retreats, online classes and more.